SpamAssist from BDPNetworks
Everyone gets spam; it used to be a minor annoyance. These days, spam can carry serious security threats and be a sign of an insufficiently secured e-mail system.
BDPNetworks SpamAssist prevents a majority of spam with one of the lowest false-positive rates in the industry, stops viruses and spyware from entering your systems via e-mail, and allows you and your staff to continue to send and receive e-mail from your domain if your email server becomes inaccessible or goes offline.
- Secured, cloud-based service: always accessible from anywhere
- Works with on-premise or cloud-based (offsite) mail servers from any vendor (including Microsoft Exchange)
- One of the highest rates of spam prevention in the industry
- One of the lowest rates of false-positives in the industry
- Requires no on-site hardware or additional software investment
- Acts as a failover mail server in the event your mail server becomes inaccessible or fails: Your employees can continue to communicate with your customers even in the event of a total e-mail disaster
- Granular content controls can prevent certain types of e-mails from entering your system
- Granular content controls can prevent certain types of e-mails from exiting your system
- Comprehensive reporting and support directly through BDPNetworks ensures peace of mind
If you subscribe to the BDPNetworks NetworkSERVE fixed-fee IT management plan, SpamAssist is already included. If you’re not subscribed to a BDPNetworks managed service plan, these services are available separately.
*One server, up to ten mailboxes.